A virtual fitness and fundraising challenge for all abilities.
Move for Mental Health is set to return this October to get you moving towards your fitness and fundraising goals. Register as an individual, a family or as part of a team for the month-long challenge and help us raise vital funds to improve mental health services in the Loddon Mallee region.
Participation is easy, simply:
1. Visit www.bendigohealthfoundation.org.au/m4mh to register.
2. Create your own Move for Mental Health page.
3. Move towards your fitness and fundraising goals. You may wish to walk each day, take regular gym classes or cycle 50km a week, the choice is yours.
4. Share your progress with your social network to encourage donations of support.
5. Improve your health and the mental health services provided for patients in the Loddon Mallee region.
Stay tuned for more details on this event.
Sign up to our newsletter for event updates.